In the Imperial Conflict universe, there are 5 big races fighting for dominance. Each have weaknesses and strengths. There are also many small races who only control a single empire.
Your empire's dominant race will determine the following:
- bonuses and penalties
- available spells and operations
- unit and building availability
You can choose between 5 predefined races or create a Custom Race. Predefined races are recommended for first time players.
The descriptions below are only a summary. Please see their specific race pages for more information.
- primary focus in magic
- secondary focus on income and research
- primary focus on attacking
- secondary focus on research and magic
- primary focus in research
- enjoy several other stat boosts
- suffer from a magic stat penalty
- primary focus on attack with an extremely high speed bonus
- suffer from several stat penalties
- primary focus on income
- secondary focus on research
- suffer from attack and magic penalties